17.6.09

A visit with my sisters

This past weekend my sister Meri, sis-in-law Amanda and my little neice Marli (all whom I love so much) came and stayed with us for a few days.







It was so much crazy fun! We took the kids to the Kroc Center. They had a blast swimming like little fish. Even Marli sported a swimsuit.





Sunday we enjoyed visiting and just hanging out. Monday Meri, Amanda, Marli and I snuck out for a while. We walked the boardwalk at Lake CDA. Later we went to a school to let the kids play and to do some metal detecting. We weren't gone long when we had to leave due to a thunderstorm. Tuesday was sad. It was time for our visitors to go back home. We had lots of laughs, stayed up really late and cookies. Can't wait for more good times.

2 comments:

leah said...

So fun. Wish I could have been there. Boohoo poor me. I love you guys!

The Story Lady said...

Silly Girls. We web cammed with them and they laughed at nothing till Julie cried. Wish I could have been there too!