2.6.09

Decisions

After a few lengthy discussions Jessica decided that she wanted to attend
the Coeur d'Alene Charter Academy next fall. She knew
that there would be uniforms and that the school is a college prep school.
The main focus at CCA is academics. Jessica was fine with all of it so
we enrolled her and paid our fees. Last week Jessi
approached me and said that she wasn't sure she was supposed to go to CCA.
I told her to make a choice, pray about that choice and listen for an answer or a feeling.
A few days later she came to me again. Jessi said that she knows that she should go to Woodland, which is the middle school for our attendance zone.
I asked her how she knew this, she replied with," I prayed about going to Woodland and I got a good feeling in my gut." I am so impressed at how
she is making decisions in such a "grown -up" way.

No comments: