23.6.09

Lion's and Tigers and bears,oh my!

Here we are,waiting for the show to begin. Rob & I took our little "circus" to see a real circus. Most of them weren't sure what to expect since the last time we went was about three years ago. I didn't think the performance would last too long,being a Shrine circus, but it lasted a good 2 1/2 hours.I was soooo glad the weather cooperated that day, being that the circus was held outdoors at ou county fairgrounds. I'm just going to post some pics of the kids's fave acts.Cody liked the lions and tigers...

Alexis thought the flexible lady was amazing....






Jessi enjoyed the ladies in the hoops high above the ground andand this guy.

Kaylei, who is into rollerskating these days, loved the couple that did awesome

tricks on skates.
Emily loved the elephants.

And last,but definitely not least, Spencer was totally taken with the cage of death.


There were not 1,not 2 but 3 guys on dirt bikes in the cage!

He thought it was sooo cool.
I just enjoyed being with my family.

1 comment:

leah said...

What a fun night. It looks so beautiful up there. All those pine trees.