6.4.10

Spring break fun!

Last Tuesday we loaded up the sub and headed for Oregon. The kiddos were set
with their snacks and movies.

Rob is an awesome chauffeur,
THe first part of our time in Oregon was spent at at Aunt Meri &
Uncle Jake's house. Poor Charlie had a hard time keeping up with the kiddos.
Spence wasn't too sure about the puppy.
Aunt Amanda gave Jessi and I some highlights...they turned out great!



While at Meri's we had a birthday party for Rob, Jessi and Spencer. We went to
Izzy's Pizza for dinner and had a delicious ice cream-filled chocolate
cake for dessert(made by Meri).
Nana & Marli waiting for cake.

The last part of our trip we stayed at Nana & Grandpa's. Friday
we went to the Gilbert House Discovery Village.
The kids had fun, big kids too. The weather was wet and cold so we didn't make it to the coast.
We went to OMSI and had sensory overload.
This is an Austalian walking stick. A very odd creature. The feet felt like sticky
suction cups.

Spencer was the kid to hold it. The others were chickens, especially Jessi.
We saw some really cute astonauts......

and one not so cute at the moment.
After exhausting ourselves at OMSI, we had a little Easter egg hunt.
Uncle Jake hid them very well.
Here's my sweet Spencer with his spoils. I really love this kid:)
I'm very glad that we were able to spend time with our fam in Oregon.
But missed the Utah clan.

The day after we returned home we celebrated my
wonderful hubby's 37th birthday. We're going on
13 years of marriage this summer and I love him more each year.

2 comments:

leah said...

Looks like you guys had a really good time! I'm sad we weren't around :*( Poor me.

leah said...

So, this is like the 5th time I've read this post. I just love all the pictures, everyone is growing up so much!