12.1.09

Gotta love kids....

So last Saturday Rob and I went out on a date. We put the kids to bed and told Jessi that if she has any problems to call us. About twenty minutes later the phone rings...."Mom, the girls won't stay in bed." I had Jessi put the phone on speaker so that I wouldn't have to repeat myself three times. I proceeded to tell the girls that they were to go to their own beds and go straight to sleep. An hour later Jessi called again,"Mom, they're still playing around. I can hear the footseps." I said to ignore them if she didn't see them. When we got home this is what we found.....

Obviously not in their own beds.

2 comments:

leah said...

They are sooo cute all cuddled together. I'm jealous you got to go on a date! That's great. Love you guys!

The Story Lady said...

Hurrah for Jessi. I can't believe you're so grown up! Love you.