1.11.08

A Happy Hallloween

Halloween day started out kind of hectic. I ended up having my neighbors two boys at 7:30 that morning. So, not only did I have my six to get ready for their school parties and parade, I had another nine year old and a ten month old to get dressed up as well. We got everyone to the school with about five minutes to spare. Whew! All the kids looked so great in their costumes during the parade. After that we got ready for Emmy and Spencers halloween party at their friend's house. They had a blast. After school was out we re-did make up and hair do's to get ready for the trunk-r-treat and trick-r-treating. By the time we were done trick-r-treating it was 9pm. They all had so much fun! Here's our Vampira Lexi. I've decided that with the makeup she looks too grown up and can't wear any again until she's fourteen.
Ninja Cody striking a pose.

Our little Emily witch.

Spencer Lion.

Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

leah said...

So cute! I love all of your costumes. Are you a rockstar mom? Sweet. Glad you had a happy Halloween.